Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Picture Wrap-Up

This has been a great week! I'm on track to get 45 miles in, even completing 7.5 last night in the rain. Also, I talked to someone who ran Two Oceans last year and she said it was the most beautiful ultra marathon she has ever done and she even had tears when she saw the ocean. I like how she qualifies the marathon with "ultra". This woman has run a lot!

In addition to the running preparation I finalized some of my trip to southern Africa. I had it in mind that I would get a safari outfit with a 40 per cent off coupon I had for the Gap. So, a couple of days ago I walked the 5 blocks from the office to the Gap store, picturing the awesome khaki pants I was going to get, along with a khaki vest with lots of pockets to put binoculars and sunscreen in. I could see myself in the safari truck; everyone would mistake me for a biologist or some kind of lion expert.

But I left the store with tight turquoise pants and a polka-dotted tank top. Doh!


This Friday Picture Wrap-Up has really gone down the toilet.

View of the sunset and rising moon from the East River Park


An orphan left at the entrance to Fort Greene Park 


Foam rolling at the office


 He loves to sit in the bathroom while I shower after a run home from work (pervy cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment